Tuesday, April 27

Miracle of the third bike

This is Ania who won the third bike in our club ! We are so happy like she is ! When I came to the store this morning she was already there waiting with her watch and counting the minutes till the store was to open. What an amazing moment to see how a kid who answered three questions from the "Lesson of Life" is happy!
We talked about His death and resurrection a month ago and she remembered that!

The miracle !
After each 7/11 club program, which is on saturday, the winner comes to pick up his bike at the bike store on Monday. This time was different. Ania's dad asked us if we could switch the day to Tuesday b/c he was working that afternoon and Ania could come with him in the morning. I didn't have clue that this was the only day when she is goes to school about middle of the day. Yet we didn't have the money on Saturday so that gave us a whole day to do something about it. On Monday I was kinda worried, b/c we didn't have money for the bike and I started to question myself: is it really You Lord? Plus I got some dicouraging words from people. Somehow I was peaceful and that morning, Tuesday morning, when I opened our Kings Kids account I started jumping and praising Jesus!!! Money came from our Polish friend who now lives in Norway!!!
And then I realized that Ania & her dad will come at 10.00 o'clock to pick up the bike! God you are awesome and faithful !!! Thank you that you always respond in your time to teach us to wait so You can take the glory! I'm so small.... gosh!






 

2 comments:

  1. wow - nice bike!
    So good to hear about our faithful God.
    Come and visit us!!
    God bless, Keith and Anne

    ReplyDelete