Thursday, June 30

where is the men who is teaching us about GOD? - Good bye for now kids from Ymca -

here is the Men who is teaching us about God, well nice nick name :-) - I heard this morning before we started our last devotion program with nice kids. 
It was a good honor for me and Erin to teach and have fun with this kids with different background. Sometimes was hard but I Believe that They will remember that, THERE ARE SPECIAL and CHOSEN !





Before we set good bye for now, we shared the news that God heard our prayers two weeks ago and gave us ( I MEAN THAT HONESTLY) a CAR, He provided people who gave us money and He provided people who sold the car for us less then is on a market. 
Kids were exited and clap theirs hands for glory to God!
I will miss this meetings and the Staff people !
Thank you God for letting us serve here in US and be encouragement to many of those kiddos !












No comments:

Post a Comment