Thursday, February 5

bringing joy to His heart - testimony from the field from ordinary people - part 1

He is the Provider 



“For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.” (Philippians 2:13)
My missionary trip started in December….The moment I read the notice about trip to Cracow God moved my heart and gave me the will to be a part of this event. My daughter was also willing to go. And so the time of prayer and seeking God’s Will, the time of mutual discussions and preparatory meetings began for all of us. 
And God blessed us and showed His power!
When it turned out we haven’t got sufficient amount of money for our journey, the Lord took care of us moving hearts of others whose generosity was overwhelming. We received exactly as much money as we needed for two people’s travel. Two days before the departure Mary got ill. Her condition, from the human point of view, seemed we will have to stay. God was encouraging us to trust Him and not to be afraid (Ps 56:5), cling to Him and He will give strength for He is Almighty Only God (Syr 24:24). We received this words in worship and the Lord gave us an extraordinary peace. We knew everything is in His hands. At the same time many people prayed for our daughter. On the day of the journey Mary got out of bed as newborn, ready for her missionary trip. Those who stayed in prayer for Mary gave Glory to God. Our joy was enormous!
Three days in Cracow were very special for me. It was a time of walking with God, listening to His voice and being open to serving others. It was a wonderful experience watching our kids simply expressing what God speaks to them and what He expects from them. They were praying with open hearts and were involved completely in every assignment. 
Going into the streets to homeless people was an incredible experience for me, when God was piercing my heart and my eyes were full of tears, joy was mixed with compassion and God’s blessing was over us all. And this natural way in which children were giving food to homeless and communicating with them.  The Lord also showed me my daughter with His eyes and enabled me to see her sensitive, open to God heart. 

Everything that happened during that missionary trip in Cracow and earlier during preparations will stay in my heart for long. Relationships I made both with children and parents are full of joy and openness. I hope it’s just the beginning of missionary trips in my and my family’s life…..I leave the rest 

No comments:

Post a Comment