Monday, March 2

praying for Firefighters and Bus Drivers with kids and parents




Small Gedeons In Garwolin.
I thank God for giving me the opportunity of taking the missionary trip to Garwolin. I went there with two of my younger kids. And the day before leaving I was wondering what  have I done, haven’t I got enough work to do at home?
Despite of the confusion in my head, as well as in my house as my husband and the older son were leaving too, I decided to be faithful to the desire that appeared in my heart and be a part of the project “Garwolin”.
 This way I joined the group of young fighters, who didn’t fight against the blood and flesh but were pleading for this city. With love and sweets they carried the Word of Hope and Encouragement for the citizens. Seeing the commitment and openness of the children which they presented in their duty, I was encouraged to perform the same actions in my own city.
The citizens of Garwolin reacted in many different ways when receiving cookies with fragments from the Bible. I’ll quote one man: “People’s faces are the best when receiving a cookie. I hope that someday someone will give a testimony of how God used cookies and notes to change or even save someone’s life.”
We can’t see everything, but Heavens do and notes it down. God also let us to bless local firemen. My three-year-old son was taken by their openness and kindness and didn’t miss the opportunity of getting into every vehicle presented there. Although our trip didn’t take long it will still be memorable as it was an honor to go with You watching You serving others.

Coming back  home on Saturday evening I felt really encouraged and refreshed. I wish every Gedeon to rise up and trust The One who is more than able to fulfill much more than we ask for. God be praised in Heaven as on Earth.









No comments:

Post a Comment